USB tethering issues

Marcel Holtmann marcel at holtmann.org
Mon Jan 24 08:46:18 PST 2011

Hi Guillaume,

> I'm currently trying to test the USB tethering with connman-0.65.
> I'm facing some issues and I'll appreciate your help.

can you run connmand with -d '*ethernet*:*tethering*' to get some extra
debug info where this goes wrong.

I am interested in what happens with enable-tethering test script and
what is the code flow through src/tethering.c and plugins/ethernet.c.

Also please check with "ip link" what's the status of the gadget
interface and "brctl show" to see the members of the Tethering bridge.

Regards

Marcel