Wifi Technology says its offline when wifi dongle is unplugged and plugged back in

Tue Feb 21 10:14:53 PST 2012

Hello,

I seems that the technology state is not updated correctly.
When i start connman and by ethernet connection is up and system is
online, The ethernet technology says "enabled". I think it should be
saying connected.

For wifi, when the dongle is removed the State goes to offline. But on
plugging it back in, it never goes to the enabled or connected states.
This is until connman is relaunched.

Is this a bug? or am i not understanding it right!

Regards
~Sameer