Powered stated on on board ethernet technology is false.

alok barsode alokbarsode at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 03:39:43 PST 2012

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 11:11 AM, Sameer Naik <
sameer.subscriptions at damagehead.com> wrote:

> Hello Alok,
>
> Please find attached connman.log file.
> Do let me know if you need me to generate logs for specific modules.

Thanks for the log. I can see connman_device_set_powered() powered 1 called
on the ethernet device. so i dont know why it shows powered=false.
I am not able to repordude this problem. Do u see this every time ?  How
can i reproduce this? any specific setup? what does ur
/var/lib/connman/settings
say?

Cheers,
Alok.