Powered stated on on board ethernet technology is false.

alok barsode alokbarsode at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 03:20:59 PST 2012

Hi,

NACK for the patch.

__connman_technology_enabled() should not create a technology if there isnt
one. the device should land up in techless_device_list and must be later
picked up by the technology when the tech _driver registers it.

Here is my guess: from the logs i can see that
connman_technology_add_device() calls __connman_device_enable() but since
the device is already enabled, the calls does not propagate through to
connman_device_set_powered.

Can u apply the following patch and check if this solves the issue? I will
will then post it on the ML for review.

Thanks!
Alok.