connman does not configure ethernet

Tomasz Bursztyka tomasz.bursztyka at linux.intel.com
Thu Nov 1 03:35:00 PDT 2012

Hi Tim
> The attached patch does so im am wondering why this check is there in the first
> place?

How "fixing" dbus api is supposed to fix dhcp issue?

Anyway your patch is wrong: __connman_ipconfig_set_config() already
handles variant
the given array is an array of dict, each entry of the dict is a key and
a variant. It is handled properly.
As far as I look to your patch, you have a variant in the variant. It's
wrong.

So how are you using the dbus api? I mean: which client, ui or command
line tool?
Sounds the problem is on that side, not in connman side.

Tomasz