Connman 1.9 won't attempt connecting to wifi service

Fri Nov 9 01:25:43 PST 2012

Hello Patrik,

Thanks for the quick response.

>From your responses there are 2 things i need to do
1. Read about /var/lib/connman/*.config files.
2. Figure out what wpa_supplicant-1.0 won't work for me.

There is one other issue i am seeing:
I have setup connman to start at boot up using init scripts and have
some saved wifi connection profiles to which an automatic connection
is expected. But almost always the connection fails at start up and
the line 'Failure=connect-failed' appears in the settings file. I have
to restart connman for the connection to happen or unplug and plug the
usb wifi device for the connection to occur (which frequently crashes,
reported earlier).

I have generated a log of this (please find attached). In the log the
service i should auto connect is located in
/etc/connman/wifi_00e04c06dc8e_77656c636f6d652e746f2e6e62636c_managed_psk,
but for some reason the connection is not happening.

Please you please take a look at the log and advise.

Thanks and Regards
~Sameer