[edk2] [edk2-announce] Bugzilla Maintenance Starting Now

stephano stephano.cetola at linux.intel.com
Wed Dec 12 11:22:16 PST 2018

 From our friendly Bugzilla hosts:

--
The updates to the TianoCore Bugzilla system are now complete and I
believe the system is running as expected.

If there were any outages at all during the update, they would have been
very brief while the web server restarted (under a minute).

We’ll continue to monitor the system and perform future updates as needed.
--

Cheers,
Stephano