[edk2] Line endings: Was "Re: [edk2-test][Patch] uefi-sct/SctPkg:Correct macro name style in HwErrRecVariable Test"

Jin, Eric eric.jin at intel.com
Fri Dec 14 19:59:20 PST 2018

Currently, the git am fail with " --ignore-space-change" switch on/off. It is better if we can solve it with "core.whitespace", "am.keepcr" and "core.autocrlf" in the meantime.

Should all existing patches hold until the conversion done or the conversion is tried on the branch until it is validated?

Best Regards
Eric