[SPDK] FIO Plugin ERROR - Failed to find namespace 'ns=X'

Walker, Benjamin benjamin.walker at intel.com
Fri Jun 9 08:59:28 PDT 2017

Hi Brendan,

We changed the format expected for 'filename' in the fio configuration file a
few months back so we can support NVMe-oF. You are using the old format, but you
must have pulled updated code. See:

https://github.com/spdk/spdk/tree/master/examples/nvme/fio_plugin

In your config file, change

filename=0000.04.00.0/1

filename='trtype=PCIe traddr=0000.04.00.0 ns=1'

That should fix it up.

Thanks,
Ben