[SPDK] SPDK concurrent access

Nabarro, Tom tom.nabarro at intel.com
Tue Oct 2 07:59:16 PDT 2018

Continuing with investigation:

LD_PRELOAD=...snip.../spdk/fio_plugin/fio_plugin ...snip.../bin/fio --filename="trtype=PCIe traddr=0000.81.00.0 ns=1 shm_id=2 enable_sgl=1" --ioengine=spdk ...snip.../share/spdk/fio_plugin/example_config.fio

resulting output doesn't seem to print the assigned shm_id, should it?
[ DPDK EAL parameters: fio -c 0x1 -m 512 --file-prefix=spdk_pid35355 ]

Regards,
Tom Nabarro
M: +44 (0)7786 260986