[SPDK] Status of SPDK NVMe-oF TCP Initiator?

Stephen Morgan stephen.morgan at fungible.com
Tue Oct 16 15:14:32 PDT 2018

I'm new to this mailing list, so please excuse any stupid questions.  I
looked in the archives but didn't see this question addressed.

Would someone please give me an idea of the timeframe of the SPDK NVMe-oF
TCP Initiator capability?  I looked at the roadmap on Trello and if I
understand correctly, the capability is scheduled for this month (18.10).
Is the project still on track?  I could definitely use this capability!

Thanks,

Steve