[SPDK] Patches for upcoming 18.10 release

Stojaczyk, Dariusz dariusz.stojaczyk at intel.com
Thu Oct 18 06:31:25 PDT 2018

I'd also like to deprecate the old bdev/virtio RPCs:

https://review.gerrithub.io/c/spdk/spdk/+/429909 bdev/virtio: deprecate remove_virtio_scsi_bdev RPC
https://review.gerrithub.io/c/spdk/spdk/+/429908 bdev/virtio: deprecate old bdev construct RPCs

And announce that bdev/iscsi is no longer considered experimental:

https://review.gerrithub.io/c/spdk/spdk/+/429896 doc/bdev: document iSCSI bdev module

D.