[SPDK] spdk_blob_io_unmap() usage

Niu, Yawei yawei.niu at intel.com
Thu Oct 25 09:05:01 PDT 2018

Thanks you, Jim. I just tried to unmap two pages in my testing, I'll try more tests with latest master and 3D NAND SSDs.

On 25/10/2018, 11:57 PM, "SPDK on behalf of Harris, James R" <spdk-bounces at lists.01.org on behalf of james.r.harris at intel.com> wrote:

    Can you also retry your test with latest SPDK master?  The commit you referenced is from July.  I don’t suspect any changes between then and now but would like confirmation.

    Thanks,

    -Jim